.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Safe Construction

I noticed this a while ago, but only now do I have a blog where I can share it with everyone. It is on the gate to a construction zone. My school is building a new engineering building there.

I like this summary of the signs: "Danger: You are now entering an injury-free environment."

After all, if you can't get injured there, it must be very dangerous indeed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Truly.

August 22, 2005 8:24 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Ooh, I want an injury free environment!

August 25, 2005 9:25 AM  
Blogger Soaring Gryphon said...

Someday, Microsoft may learn to accept the high safety standards already common in the construction industry. In the meantime, it will remain a dangerous place, with keys flying from cubemates' keyboards at high speeds, bugs jumping out of the screen and attacking programmers with venemous fangs, and mousetraps catching the hands of those unwary GUI-users who strayed off the mousepad while trying to move the cursor great lengths away.

August 26, 2005 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home