.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Mangos etc

I'll get around to telling all y'all what I'm up to a little later, but I just found something that I wrote last year that made me laugh. I think I'd run out of ideas for what I was actually writing, so I just wrote something random instead:

"Dance like a mango, live like a banana, sleep like a kiwi."

I like the irony: kiwis, since they are birds as well as fruit, can actually move, but I chose them as models for sleeping of all things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

The nickname of one of my friends is Mango, and she dances. Kiwi is also a term for someone from New Zealand, so do they sleep well? I don't know. I'll have to think more about how to live like a banana.

September 02, 2005 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home