.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Creative Away Message

I thought this was a pretty creative away message:

"Forest Fires Run Rampant As Lazy Local Ian Neglects Countless Warnings That Only Ian Is Capable of Stopping Forest Fires"

(Edited to have real name instead of AIM screenname.) Credit goes to my friend Joe for posting the away message!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Canup said...

What? You're not going to tell us your screenname? Aww. It is pretty clever, I'll say.

September 07, 2005 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home