.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Irish Dancing

There's a group called Léim at my home school of U of M that does Irish Dancing. I have loose ties to them: I kinda know one or two of the dancers, I did sound and lights for them one year, and sometimes they rehearsed underneath my dorm room; the music, though more pleasant than any other music that came from those depths, could still be a little distracting for studying. Now, I've found out there's a You-Tube video about them, so have a look! I don't think it's the best of their repertoire, but it's still cool.

Watching the Irish dancing gives me some sort of connection with a deep mystery that I am still pursuing, that relates to the Celtic and to fantasy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I hear you on the mystery.

October 03, 2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home