.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Unlikely visits to Narnia and Hogwarts

As a demonstration of my continued existance, if not my exact location, I have taken some quizzes.

This one made me burst out laughing. I never really identified with Puddleglum, but my family found many ways to appreciate him, and he is a bit likeable, at that.


Well, I suppose I could have guessed I would be stuck with the stereotype: I should just start telling the quizzes that I am very, very, stupid. With a certain comma kept for demonstrative purposes. Also that I am brave and adventurous, which I may just be when I actually need to. I don't like to play with risk, though.



Intelligent and insightful, you are a gifted individual, who although may sometimes be buried in academic affairs, is friendly and welcoming.

Well, I decided to take it again, incredibly stupid, (I really couldn't have gotten any stupider), but ready to run out the door and play the hero at a moment's notice. The result made me laugh. Sadly, if I hadn't been Viktor, I would have been Dumbledore, according to the listed ranks, and I would hardly call him stupid! Maybe Viktor was the only stupid one they had. What about Crabbe or Goyle?



As Viktor you are brave, daring and have a thirst for adventure, with a particularly fondness for all things sporting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Goldberry said...

Finally, a post!

I came out as Prince Rilian in Narnia, I guess because he's slightly more gullible than Peter. At Hogwarts I was your fellow Hermione, with Prof. McGonagall the second in line.

Sorry, no input on the technical posts below! :-)

July 26, 2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Why does this quiz writer think everyone's in Gryffindor?

July 26, 2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Soaring Gryphon said...

Er, Ravenclaw? Because we're friends with a bunch of intellectuals, I suspect. :-)

July 26, 2006 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came out as Aslan & Professor McGonagall - and Ravenclaw for some reason I can't figure...

Mommy

August 02, 2006 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home