.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Two Nerdy Links

OK, so while I didn't have time to post often, (wait, that doesn't help much, does it?), I made notes in my ToDo list of interesting things to post, so that I wouldn't lose them in the meantime. I have a dozen or two dozen items there now. Here are some links that might appeal to readers who enjoy technical matters:

An internet joke.

A site that has some Palm software which I find very useful and nice: Florent Pillet I thought I would give them a polite recommendation to my tiny horde of readers.

More items will come, and for a more general audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home