.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Show is Past

I am sad to be done with the Idiots Karamazov. It feels completely unnatural for the thing which we put so much work into to go away in a puff of performances at the end of tech week. And I find myself twice as fond of the play now as I did in rehearsal. I was grinning about it a lot opening night, watching from the wings, and now I'm remembering funny moments from the play as if they were the traits of a lost loved one. And there have been friendships formed, people I know now and suddenly have no excuse to see every day. It is like a bubble growing larger and larger, only to pop at the end. But I come out richer than I went in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home