.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Gryphons

My first introduction to gryphons was in a game called Warlords. However, I didn't take an interest in them until I read "The Black Gryphon" by Mercedes Lackey. Her descriptions of gryphons and their habits have probably played an unbalanced role in forming my current idea of what a gryphon is. However, I just stumbled upon a site which seems to have a much broader discussion of what gryphons are, where they come from, and what they're like: http://www.gryphonpages.com/legend/legend.htm Take a look at it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home