.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Like Lightning

This article is... original. But they say it's real, too. Amazing how creative real life can be on occasion.

[edit] Looks like the link above is broken. Here's another one: "Aussie's jacket provides a jolt"

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

That was God striking him down with lightning for wearing such hideous clothes! :)

September 20, 2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Lol, where I can find a coat like that! :)

Why didn't it discharge when he touched something metal though?

October 06, 2005 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home