.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Personality Quiz

Yet again, I have been proclaimed "Normal". What is this world coming to?

Your Social Dysfunction:
Normal


Being average in terms of how social you are, as well as the amount of self-esteem you have, you're pretty much normal. Good on you.

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Please note that we aren't, nor do we claim to be, psychologists. This quiz is for fun and entertainment only. Try not to freak out about your results.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, fifth sentence: Itaque, qui spernit, non hominem spernit sed Deum, qui etiam dat Spiritum suum Sanctum in vox.

That's what you get when you do what it says and grab the book next to you.... In case you are wondering, it's 1Thess.4:7.

January 15, 2006 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack, vox should be vos....

January 15, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Soaring Gryphon said...

For those who don't have Bibles or Latin handy, I have found a translation.

January 15, 2006 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home