.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Memories

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad. I promise not to come after you with a spatula, either way. Having a last name that means "war" doesn't make me violent. :-)

When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you. (I got this from Jesse's blog)

3 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

I remember you teaching me to play Settlers. Fun times!

November 30, 2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Never met you, I'm afraid. Although I like your parchment background coloring.

December 01, 2005 12:36 AM  
Blogger Goldberry said...

I have many memories of you... some of which you will be pleased that I'm not sharing! Hahahahah....

I remember feeding you as a baby, playing with you, fighting with you and being really mean to you...

I remember you getting older and becoming more and more of a peer. I remember your growth in different areas, and your willingness to help and to care. :-)

December 05, 2005 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home