.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

West Coast, Here I Come

In one week, I will be on a plane flying to California for an interview with a company called FactSet. A day later, I'll be on a plane flying back. It looks like I basically take off as soon as they're done interviewing, so the interruption to the amazing world of academia should be as minimal as possible. It's pretty startling, though; I only found out last Thursday. Also, the exam I have the day after will be telling as to just how low-impact the interview really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home