.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Firefly Quiz

I encountered this on the blog of a friend's friend, and decided that since I was planning to head to bed, it was time to take my first Blog-type quiz; after solving the Petals Around the Rose puzzle, that is.

So, they've cast me as the villain. I hope that doesn't ring true with any of my readers? :-P Maybe it's a subtle way of telling me I ought to go see the movie.

You scored as The Operative. You are dedicated to your job and very good at what you do. You've done some very bad things, but they had to be done. You don't expect to go to heaven, but that is a sacrifice you've made for a better future for all.

The Operative

81%

River Tam

75%

Kaylee Frye

69%

Simon Tam

69%

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne

63%

Capt. Mal Reynolds

56%

Shepherd Derrial Book

44%

Zoe Alleyne Washburne

44%

Inara Serra

25%

Jayne Cobb

19%

Which Serenity character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Hey! It's the guy from Stargate!

October 23, 2005 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home