.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas! [Imagine me saying something deep here.] Enjoy the celebration, and may it bring you closer to God and your loved ones.

The BBC has posted an interesting article reminding the world of Christ's forgiving power. Though I doubt this matches the intention of the editorial board, still, I pray that some people might come closer to Christ and Christianity through this article. May old wounds receive some healing, may at least some misconceptions be righted, and may the image of a forgiving God shine hope into the hearts of those weighed down with guilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home