.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Back Home for Break

I moved back to my parent's house today. My father was extremely helpful; he took all of my stuff to the car while I went through the checklist for closing up my dorm room. Now, I've set up my computer in my room, unpacked all my stuff, and watched some web-comics. It'll be nice not having unpacking as an ongoing task; I brought less home, and I've made an effort to unpack it all before going to bed.

Now that I'm back, I get a daily choice. Whether to work on some amazing or entertaining project, or whether to act as though I had nothing better to do than to read for hours on end. Such a hard choice. :-)

Oh, and I need to start Christmas shopping. Christmas is in three days.

Soon, I plan to make Potionworks and Earthdust available from my blog. Then you can see what happens when you take a game development class. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Dude, even when I have real, legitimate work to be done, I usually choose "act as though I had nothing better to do than read all day," because really, I don't think I do. :)

December 22, 2005 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The real problem comes when the book grabs you and won't let go, and you have to get up for work or the kids the next morning, and it's STILL 4 am before you get to bed... Been there.

December 30, 2005 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home