.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Spellings

This may be old news to some, but I just learned that our national Education Secretary is named Margaret Spellings. Spellings. Isn't that the kind of name a playful author would give the Education Secretary? Like in Harry Potter, or in something that's even more literal with playful names? This is real life!

:-)

Here's where I learned it. She has glasses to match, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Faramir said...

Apparently the Bush administration is seeking to distance itself from the specter of Dan Quayle. ;-)

October 12, 2006 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home