.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Butter

me up.

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.



I think those results may have some truth in them, but they really butter me up well beyond my actual practiced abilities. I may be capable of learning to be all those things, but I'm certainly not yet. I hardly ever persuade people of things at all.


We've also got this:

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).


I don't know much about Amsterdam, so I'll just leave it at that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Faramir said...

Just my kind of guy! ;-)

October 27, 2006 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home