.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Red Panda

Not too long ago, I found a way to erase the boredom I once experienced while working out: podcasts. Of course, just because they alleviated boredom didn't mean they could avoid being productive! I alternated between BBC podcasts and sermons. I'll keep the podcasts and the sermons, but I've now found something thoroughly non-productive and entertaining: The Red Panda. Not serious in the least!

1 Comments:

Blogger Faramir said...

Stunning! :-O

That you would deviate from sermons, the BBC, and other top-of-the-line worthwhileness, to actually have fun while you work out! ;-)

Enjoy the 1930s! 8-)>

March 19, 2008 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home