.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Serenity Quiz Results






Which Serenity character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Simon Tam

The Doctor. You have a gift for healing that goes beyond education. You took an oath to do no harm, even when your patients have tried to kill you. You are out of place where you are, being used to refined society. However, if you [...] you should be fine.


Simon Tam


75%

Capt. Mal Reynolds


69%

Kaylee (Kaywinnet Lee) Frye


63%

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne


63%

The Operative


44%

River Tam


44%

Zoe Alleyne Washburne


38%

Shepherd Derrial Book


25%

Jayne Cobb


13%

Inara Serra


13%




He was one of the ones I identified with the most, so I'll buy this. Rather flattering to have the captain as the second choice. *chuckle* Hopefully that doesn't mean I have an inflated opinion of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home