.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Limits

Earlier this month, my parents received a letter, which they have since forwarded to me. It ends something like this:

"The deadline for recept of Ian's Enrollment Application is December 15, 2006 and the number of spaces availableis limited, sowewould appreciateyourforwarding theenclosedenvelopeassoonaspossible.Thankyou."

3 Comments:

Blogger Goldberry said...

Oh noooo, that is too funny. The number of spaces available is limited? Hehehehe... did you make that up?

November 01, 2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger Soaring Gryphon said...

I quoted the letter word for word! Can't vouch for the, er, punctuation though...

November 01, 2006 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Ian, I hadn't thoroughly noticed that! You made me laugh out loud!!!

November 05, 2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home