.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Character

I think it's kind of cool that this guy made this post. I don't know him, just ran across his blog while Googling for info about something, but the honesty and the humility are inspiring, not to mention his desire to protect her in a way that was still right, even though the pain of the breakup. Even just admitting that it was his fault probably took a lot of strength along with some unpalatable self-examination. Most break-ups aren't nearly this pretty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

That is pretty neat.

November 20, 2006 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home