.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Elections

While I do of course have more serious, relevant observations, I thought I would note down some of the things that were more amusing.

A candidate who is several thousand years old

For one candidate, when I typed "name Washington" into Google, I got back an address and a phone number. It would have amused me to call him, but since it was past midnight already, it seemed a little too rude.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised when the campaign website of a past Microsoft employee fails to function properly in Safari.

If you weren't planning on voting, then do! You might just be amused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home