.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I am a Christian. I develop software for Amazon.com. I also sometimes do theater in various capacities, write now and then, and I enjoy some undefinable essence that can often be found in fantasy.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Rich Little Village

The 3rd-richest place in the United States, Baker, Missouri, has only two households and one family. Nevertheless, the Wikipedia page gives complete demographics for the area. Out of the 2 households, for instance, 50.00% are married couples living together. 100.00% of the residents are White. The amount of detail given for this tiny place has quite amused me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenai Rothnie said...

Tehe! Tis amusing, I wonder if they edited the page themselves? There are a couple contradictions and logical fuzzinesses in it however. My favorite is this:

There are five residents.
No one is under eighteen.
Three females and one of the two males are over 18.

Technically it is not a contradiction as the other man still *could* be over 18....

July 19, 2007 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home